Receiving an IRS Audit letter can be intimidating. The audit process can be complex, highly stressful and take a significant amount of time away from work, family and everyday life. It may require you to thoroughly organize your records, defend each line item on your return and gain a significant understanding of tax rules and regulations.
We understand how painful this process can be. In the event of an audit, we will handle it for you or your business from start to finish. For over thirty years, Ronald A. Muscarella, CPA and the Tax Relief CPA team have successfully defended clients during hundreds of audits with ethical and efficient service and highly positive outcomes. We understand the process, current tax laws, loopholes and regulations, and how to navigate them to your best legal advantage. When we represent you, you will never have to meet or speak with the Internal Revenue Service again.
Did you know…
- Highly confidential consultations
- Past filing and financial record review and audit preparation
- Will obtain your IRS filings and other relevant paperwork for you
- Experienced tax professional with a track record of success in complex audits
- Ethical, efficient and responsive representation before, during and after the audit
- Removal of liens and garnishments
- Manage all IRS communication
- Negotiation of lowest possible settlement
If you or your business are facing an audit, we will put our years of successful, specialized experience to work for you to ensure you are properly counseled and represented. Eliminate your tax problems with the IRS by taking the most important first step. Contact us today at (954) 746-7801 for a free, no-obligation consultation.