If you’re late on your taxes or haven’t filed in years, help is on the way with Ronald A. Muscarella, CPA, and the Tax Relief CPA team. For more than thirty years, our tax professionals have been fighting for clients just like you. We’ve helped hundreds of businesses and individuals file late returns and return to good standing with their taxes and we will do the same for you. We understand the stress and legal implications that come with late returns and know how to get positive results fast.
If you need to file a late tax return whether you owe taxes or anticipate a refund it is important to seek specialized help immediately to avoid further complications and consequences. The IRS tax code is constantly changing so be sure to hire a certified public accountant that specializes in handling late filings, can navigate complex tax situations and has a track record of succeeding for its clients.
- South Florida’s leading Tax Relief CPA firm for individuals and businesses
- Licensed and insured
- Provide more than 30 years of experience specializing in negotiating late or complex tax issues
- Fights to ensure you pay the lowest legal tax rate
- Offer compassionate, non-judgmental advice and service
- Provide highly personalized and responsive service
- Can access many of your IRS records for you
- Gets results for you quickly and effectively
While your tax situation may seem dire, rest assured, we will provide fast and effective tax relief so that you can move forward with the confidence of knowing that your situation is being managed by experts who have your best interest at heart. If you have misplaced your records, there’s no need to worry. Our tax professionals can access your records via the IRS transcript delivery system to save you time.
In some cases, our clients pay mere pennies on the dollar of what they originally believed they owed. Let us fight to do the same for you. Take the important first step to resolution by contacting us today at (954) 746-7801 for a free, confidential and no-obligation consultation and put your IRS tax problems behind you.